Individual and Family Grief Counseling / Children, Adolescents, and Adults
Grief Counseling aids people who face the trauma and sometimes overwhelming feelings of grief and loss that the death of a loved one can bring.
Grief is a normal response to loss. Whenever we experience a loss—be it a loved one, a marriage, a relationship ,a dream, a job, or good health—we feel sadness. Depending upon the loss, that sadness can seem overwhelming, especially if faced alone.
We understand, and offer guidance and support in understanding these feelings associated with losses of all types.
We help you through the grieving process and work towards healing, as well as finding that special place in your heart to hold your loved one.
LET US HELP! Call TODAY:
Georgia Family Crisis Solutions
4145 Columbia RD.
Martinez, Ga. 30907
Signs that you may need grief counseling include:
- Feeling significant sadness, depression, anger, guilt, hopelessness, or anxiety
- Decreased ability to carry out activities of daily living
- Difficulty sleeping since the loss
- Extreme emotions
- Concerns about your ability to cope
- Fear you are losing your mind
- Physical distress such as pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, chest pain, and muscle tension
- Worry about your family's coping
- Remorse over past behavior
- Distress over other losses
- Multiple stressors
- Thought of hurting yourself or others
If you, your children or a loved one is experieincing any or all of these symptoms.....please get help. Give us a call: